Objective: Assist the unicorns in preventing the bugs from making a baseEdit
In this sector, proceed along throught the canyon and kill all the bugs (There are several ambushes along the way). The canyon will eventually open into a wide crater with regular aliens in the center and a group of Supports and Sentries on the far side. Kill the regular bugs, and have one person pull the Support aliens from the far side. DO NOT attack the Sentries as they have a massive reflect shield while the Supports are alive. The mission-holder should now proceed to talk to the Unicorn Commander on top of the hill surrounding the crater (He can be found by running back throught the canyon towards the entrance until you reach a tree with large roots. At this time use the roots to jump onto a cliff edge on the right side of the canyon. Follow this cliff until it ends and you will find the Unicorn Commander). This will call down a large ship into the center of the crater, and a bunch of Unicorn Troopers will storm out towards the Sentries and attack them. Do not attack the Sentries until their shield has run out (should be shortly after Supports are killed). Once they are all dead, click on the Biological Transceiver to recieve a nano cast in ur NCU (needs 10 free ncu). Up ahead past the crater is another laser fence. **You can only pass through as long as the protection nano (shows up yellow in your NCU) is running on you** Failure to have the protection nano on you while running throught the fence results in insta-death. The boss now awaits.
Boss : Master Genesplicer Cha'KhazEdit
As with all the generals, let a tank build aggro before everyone attacks. This boss also spawns many adds so I recommend having an add-caller that everyone frequently assists to keep adds to a minimum. Adds spawned include support aliens, regular aliens, and alien vectors. These vectors, if not killed quickly, spawn large amounts of alien larvae. Whole raids can and have been wiped due to not killing vectors quickly enough. This boss seems to wipe aggro once he is nearing death.
- Do not heal or attack the Unicorn Troopers. AoEs that are NOT allowed are martial artist and fixer area hit special attacks (eg Cluster Bullets)
- Stay off the rock in the center of the crater.
- Don't run through the laser fence if you don't have the protection nano in your NCU.
Sector 13 Bossloot Edit
- Update for
- File:252005::25px.png Jathos' Molybdenum Plate Helmet for Nophex's Molybdenum Crash Helmet (Clan only)
- File:252017::25px.png Kegern's Molybdenum Plate Helmet for Extruder's Molybdenum Crash Helmet (Omni only)
- File:225541::25px.png Conscientious Knight's Helmet for File:257115::25px.png Conscientious Knight Commander Nizno's Helmet (Clan only)
- File:225514::25px.png Sworn Knight's Helmet for File:257114::25px.png Sworn Knight Commander Genevra's Helmet (Omni only)
- QL250+ Combined Headwear  for Upgraded Combined Headwear 
Each Boss drop also some kind of armor that can be traded by [Clan Liaison]] or Omni-Tek Observer for money or tokens.
- File:257530::25px.png Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Water Processing Unit give 700k
- File:257044::25px.png Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Gauntlet give 1,5mio
- File:257529::25px.png Kyr'Ozch Battlesuit Audio Processor give 4mio
- File:257531::25px.png Kyr'Ozch Rank Identification give 4mio
- File:257533::25px.png Kyr'Ozch Video Processing Unit give 4mio