At first glance, Outpost 10-3 would appear to be a broken or incompletely built typical Omni-Tek city that the swamp is slowly starting to overtake and reclaim. Since the official OT documents are largely unavailable to the general public, the next best option for gathering information is to go talk to the engineer who planned the city. Luckily for any inquirers, the engineer, Moog, can be found near the outpost in a small shack village. From his story, we can surmise that Moog's outpost was the victim of budget cuts or bureaucratic shuffle. The situation appears to be that Omni-Admin did not send the extra troops that Moog needed to fend off the monsters in the swamps, thus resulting in the ruination of the outpost.
Present day Edit
Currently, Outpost 10-3 continues on its path of decay without the additional manpower available to reverse the course of the swamp. The area also serves as a point of transfer for people using the Omni-Tek whom-pah network, or those looking to take on the horrors within the biodomes in the swamps.
- At (1168,2341) there is a series of three whom-pahs on the Omni-Tek Whom-pah network that go to 20K, 2HO, and Galway Castle.
- A cluster of brave OT superior merchants can be found at (1332,2425). They sell pharmaceuticals, weapons, and armor.
Sights to see Edit
- A downed and broken helicopter can be seen at (1088,2259).
- North East of the outpost there is the remains of a incomplete two lane highway that runs high above the swamp.
- An Unredeemed statue of transport can be visited a short ways outside of the outpost at (1032,2008) and allows people with keys to those gardens to instantly travel to any of them.
- Dr. Hercules Lincoln can be found at (1132,2375) and is interested in seeing any Omni-Tek employee or Neutral citizen below level 100 to help him with some work.
- The engineer Moog, who would appear to be the original project planner for the outpost, can be found a ways outside of the outpost and alone on the highway at (1850,2550).
- Richelieu can be spoken to about mushrooms and banjos.
- a strangely articulate helper droid named Marvin, who has some ideas about the meaning of life and 42, can be found at (1252,2364).