Chat commands (work in progress)
This is a list with in game chat commands and their brief descriptions.
Tell command Edit
- /tell <character name>
opens a window for private conversation with an in-game character
- /tell <character name> <message text>
sends a private message to a in-game character
Sending messages to specific channels Edit
- /v <message text>
sends a message to all characters in your vicinity
- /t <message text>
sends a message to all characters that are currently in your team
- /s <message text>
sends a message to all characters in extended vicinity
- /w <message text>
sends a message to all characters in reduced vicinity
- /o <message text>
sends a message to all characters that are members of your organization
- /text <text>
Shows <text> only in your own chat window.
- /ch <channel>
Change default channel to <channel>.
Finding characters and how to hide Edit
- /list - Show all players currently in the same zone as you.
- /anon - Toggle annonymous mode on and off. When annonymous the /list command will not show your name.
- /lft <message> - Toggle 'Looking for team' on and off, optionaly using <message> as your description.
- /org invite
invites the targeted in-game character into your organisation
- /org promote
promotes the targeted in-game character into your organisation
- /org demote
- /org kick
- /org bank
- /org bank add <amount>
- /org bank remove <amount>
- /org city
/me <message text>
sends a message to emote channel replacing /me with your in-game character name.
- /pet <name> <command> - Sends <command> to your pet <name>. If you do not specify <name> the command is sent to all your pets. If you specify <name> and your pets name includes spaces you need to add quotationmarks, eg. /pet "Nibbles the dog" terminate.
Other commands Edit
Exiting from game Edit
- /camp - Exit the client the normal, gracefull way.
- /quit - This command will exit the client without further questions. Sometimes used to "fake LD". Not very usefull.
Viewing local files Edit
- /showfile <filename> - Shows the local file <filename> in the info window. This is used by the helpsystem alot. The path defaults to your Anarchy Online\cd_image\text\help\ directory.
- /messagebox <message> - Opens a messagebox with <text> in it and a Ok button to close it. This is NOT the info window we will be using alot later, just a popup message box.