20K is an interesting story of persistance, and looks to be a fairly recent development. The outpost was started by Milo Chatter and was heavily besieged by Mutants and other monsters before he requested the aid of Omni-Tek who helped to clear the area. This allowed the outpost to service more of the small towns and camps in the area without major fear of being overrun.
The outpost shares many common features with with salvage cities like Meetmedere and the cob cities like Sabulum. The main buildings of 20K are made in the salvage materials style that often times have worn and fading Omni-Tek propaganda on them, but the smaller, out laying buildings that seem to be dwellings are whiter and show similar characteristics to those found on the edge of Meedmedere or in Last Ditch.
While many ICC Peacekeepers were deployed all around the Neutral Cities on Rubi-Ka for protection against partisan conflict, only two soldiers were deployed to 20K. This seems to be less of a problem for 20K since several warbot charging stations can be seen around the town, complete with war bots.
Present Day Edit
Many Neutrals are not aware that 20K is actually a Neutral city because of its remote location and placement on the Omni-Tek Whompah network. The city is fairly dirty and far removed from most Neutral lands.
- Whompas run to Omni-Ent, 4 Holes, Outpost 10-3 on the Omni Network at (1242,2307)
- A Neutral basic store is available at (1155,2330) with a sign that says 'Shops' and another that says 'Supplies'.
- There is a Neutral advanced store to be found at (1150,2350) with a sign that says 'Shops' near it.
- a Neutral special shop that feature vehicles and other novelties can be found at (1190,2350).
- A Neutral Tailor can be found at (1150,2312)
- An advanced quality armor merchant shop can be found at (1165,2348) between the two comprehensive shops.
- a basic tradeskill components merchant can be found near Milo at (1223,2325) and sells a random variety of tradeskill components.
Sites to See Edit
- There is a pool of green, glowing, toxic goo near the whompas at (1277,2300)
- a group of three large vehicles can be seen outside the city at (1089,2349).
- Milo Chatter is the founder of the outpost and can be found at (1234,2315) near the whompas. He has some interesting things to say about the area, but unlike what his name would suggest, the trader doesn't talk excessively.
--Berael 04:44, 23 March 2007 (CET)